Wednesday, July 31, 2013

31 Outfits Challenge--#8,#9,#10

I had a great time at the Crochet Convention and saw many great crochet designs. My favorite class was on "Combining knitting and Crochet" which I plan to do more on. In the above picture I knitted the back of this sweater with a linen/silk combo yarn. After finding the Missoni-like fabric to make the underneathe tee I decided to change to crochet on the front and mimic the tee design:

Here are two more summer outfits that I recently finished up:


Crocheted top from cotton yarn, ITY knit tee fabric from FabricMart, linen pants fabric from stash.


Top crocheted with silk yarn, cotton/rayon tee underneath in basic pattern, linen pants fabric from JoAnne's.

This completes my summer projects-- in my next entry I will be starting on fall outfits.

1 comment:

  1. Spectacular work!! I am starting to think about fall sewing also.

    ReplyDelete